View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #8
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Else Get Their Fans Survey E-Mailed Yet?

I'm not trying to get in another battle with those that don't see it my way but, I hope they leave things the way they are. I happen to like making road games and want those fans or brokers to sell me their seats. Call me Stevie Wonder because I still can't see the problem with stubhub and ebay. If you think the ticket prices are outrageous now....wait until someone wants tickets to a Texans home playoff game...outta sight!

Last edited by ubecool454; 11-20-2007 at 02:01 PM.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote