View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Don't get me wrong - I'm not counting them out. It would be huge attendance wise for the Bowl. I think it's more likely they'll be at the Sun Bowl or Independence Bowl or something.

And the Coogs aren't out of it. Rice needs to somehow beat Tulsa this weekend. If that happens and the Coogs win, they've got a shot.
LMAO... I dont really know how to respond to that. I mean I hear what you are saying, but I'm laughing too hard right now...