View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
I'm skeptical that A&M would be there. They are bowl eligible but I'd imagine other bowls may want them. That said - anything is possible. I'm still hoping the Coogs go to the Liberty Bowl though....
It's all about bowl affiliations. I think the Texas Bowl includes affiliations with The Big 12, Big East and Conference USA. So depending on where they finish in their respective conferences is how they determine who will be invited. That match-up would be pretty sexy for the Bowl promoters and I think other bowls may shy away from A&M because of the 'Farewell to Fran' tour.. UH missed their opportunity to go back to the Liberty Bowl after that Tulsa fiasco...