View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: titans-Broncos game

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Yeah, it really gets bad when you have a player that you need to do well but in another league the guy your playing has him. It drives me nuts. Funny story...my brother has his third child last night. I call him in Austin about 6 pm and ask him how his team is doing in fantasy. He says, "Friggin Cowboys D just screwed me on that one TD they gave up, now I'm down by 2.....I have to go, (sister-in-laws name) is in alot of pain and we are about to go to the hospital. We are waiting on the neighbors."..LOL..always on the game.
That is funny!!!!.... Well congrats to your brother, his wife and your new neice or nephew...