View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #11
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: titans-Broncos game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMAO... Frog, thats why I dont play fantasy football. I could never put myself in a situation to root for (fill in 31 other teams names - here)...
Yeah, it really gets bad when you have a player that you need to do well but in another league the guy your playing has him. It drives me nuts. Funny story...my brother has his third child last night. I call him in Austin about 6 pm and ask him how his team is doing in fantasy. He says, "Friggin Cowboys D just screwed me on that one TD they gave up, now I'm down by 2.....I have to go, (sister-in-laws name) is in alot of pain and we are about to go to the hospital. We are waiting on the neighbors."..LOL..always on the game.