View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Else Get Their Fans Survey E-Mailed Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I got the survey.

This is what I talked about.

The Texans are trying to get the fans to be "The Homefield Advantage." At the same time, the marketing group deals with the devil Stubhub, and gives StubHub the season ticket holders' email addresses and mailing addresses. Encouraging season ticket holders to sell their tickets, to usually opposing fans isn't a way to help your homefield advantage.

And I also mentioned that ticket brokers own too many of the lower bowl tickets, including too many in the BullPen. That especially in the BullPen, they should discourage corporate and ticket brokered tickets because that area was originally marketed as our rowdy section.

I don't know what the Texans can do to make sure that Texans tickets end up with real Texan fans, but I do know at a minimum they should stop supporting StubHub.
It would be nice if the Texans went the way some other clubs in the NFL and the Astros do, by using the Ticket exchange for season ticket holders to sell seats that they are not going to use. Versus promoting stubhub.