View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007   #3
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 448 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas vs Texas A&M Tix

Hookem you missed it today...the aggies released tickets for the endzone bleachers this morning...i got three at face of 90EA which is still high....
try hornfans

Aggies,

As for parking are there still cash lots available around kyle? Also where is will call, I have to pick up my tickets...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
My brother is coming in this week from overseas (military) and has never been to a UT game. I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to land tickets to the game on Friday. Are there generally people selling tix outside the stadium? If anyone has any idea please let me know.
4x4tx is offline   Reply With Quote