View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005   #14
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
I noticed there was only one defensive player after I wrote it.

Britt was a low 2nd-third rounder to start with. What makes you think he wont drop a round for a broken leg? Ever heard of Glenn Earl?

And you say Johnson and Bass wont be available where we pick, like youve seen a early edition of the april draft. Im pretty sure we have a chance at getting both of these players. And this is who I would like to hear called on draft day. Which was the point of this thread.
Sorry...I did not mean to ruin your dreams, but my opinion is that Johnson is one of the two or three best defenders in the draft and he probably won't make it to thirteen. If Johnson does I would love to have him. Baas is ranked to be drafted late first to early 2nd so he is 50/50 to be there. IMO, there are at least 8 RBs better than Houston so we will just disagree. Britt will have to wait on the medical evaluation of the injury, but breaks tend to drop players less than tendon, ACLs, MCLS, etc. Dressen has good hands, but I am not sure of his blocking nor have a guess where he will come of board.

BTW, projecting (guessing) who will be availble when is a part of the game anytime there are 5 "dream" name just stuck on a post.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote