View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
not enough defense...Houston is not a value pick in the third round. Assuming it is not a serious injury Britt will not drop 2 rounds. The Johnson and Baas picks, given current informataion, will not be available at the time they are being projected at.
I noticed there was only one defensive player after I wrote it.

Britt was a low 2nd-third rounder to start with. What makes you think he wont drop a round for a broken leg? Ever heard of Glenn Earl?

And you say Johnson and Bass wont be available where we pick, like youve seen a early edition of the april draft. Im pretty sure we have a chance at getting both of these players. And this is who I would like to hear called on draft day. Which was the point of this thread.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote