View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007   #112
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
You show up after a long absence to make fun of me? Why am I not surprised?

Say hello to the wife.

BTW, why is it you left here, Pete?
who's making fun of you, I was just saying I couldn't believe you would do this. Just expressing my dis-belief. As for the long absence part, I just choose to not respond to many, if any, threads. This one I found so incredulous that I felt the need to add my input, thats all. If you truly feel you have done nothing wrong, then why the need to get defensive at all?

Diana says hi back, and see ya Sunday, probably after the game, as usual.

as for the BTW comment, I am here in 'invisible' mode most of the times. I never really left, I just don't participate in as many threads as I used too.