View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007   #357
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I may be wrong but I think teams learned not to blitz VY .

I think it's better to rush 4 and mix up your coverages , while using a spy on him .
You are wrong. Jacksonville blitzed all but 3 defenders several times last week. They broke it down on Gameday. Vince had favorable matchups throughout the game...he just couldn't make the throw. Sterling Sharpe was having a hard time keeping himself from laughing at where Vince's decided to throw the ball on several throws.

There was one play where Jax dropped 3 back in coverage and blitzed 8 and Vince had a easy throw to the right side of the endzone (the guy was running a post route, however it was obvious that he could easily beat the defender if he were to run more toward the sideline), however he threw it to the left side. lol.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote