Thread: Tickets
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007   #2
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGiveUP View Post
Hi there.. Friendly Saints fan here... We just found out that we will be able to make the game ( a previous conflict went away..lol)... just wonderign if there is an active resale market in front of Reliant Stadium on gameday?? Thanks and looking forward to a great game

I have to unload my tickets for Sunday. My seats are 2nd row corner endzone with yellow parking pass. If you're interested in them, I'll give you a good deal... just PM me.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote