View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007   #7
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Advice for yellow Lot Tailgating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Damn. One one of the best things about the Yellow Lot is lack of all that corporate BS going on over at the Blue Lot. Feel free to leave the company banner at home or park as far from the grass as you can.

Just kidding. Sort of.

I'm curious how 60 people fit under 200 SF tent.

The bubble is outside the gates of the Yellow, but it's only about a 5 minute walk.

bpe3
I can understand your sentiment on the corporate thing... I didn't know there was a difference in the amount of companies tailgating in each lot...

We're not really expecting 60 people to be at the tailgate at any one time. I think we'll only have a percentage of the total people who have tickets who actually make it to the lot, and hopefully, those will be spread out between our space, and the bubble...
Personally, I'd be happy if only 20 or so people ever even came out to the tailgate...

On the other hand, we actually have 80 tickets... the company gave 65 out to clients, and 15 of our executives and sales staff will get tickets.
Funny thing is, I'm just a lowly a project manager, so I don't rate a ticket... I'll be up in the "cloud walker's" (600s) section...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote