View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
Cody will not go that early.
Marcus spears will not be a top 15 pick.
other than adjusting our pick and dallas's pick it look somewhat solid.
Spears may be climbing into the top-10 by dominating his competition at the Senior Bowl. At this point...right now, I am more sold on him after he has been dominating players that match his skill level. The hardest thing about watching college players and projecting them to the NFL is they are mostly playing guys who were great HS players most weeks but dont play NFL caliber guys week in week out. People get all impressed when some lineman dominates someone with no NFL potential...and they think that a pancake block on Joe Nobody translates to a pancake block at the pros.

On Cody I tend to agree. I know he is getting a lot of love, but I'm not sure he is going to be able to hold up against the run enough to be above average as a 3-4 lineman. He looks more like a one-gap Hovan type player to me.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote