View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007   #84
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.
I happened across this putz and was really amazed that his brain was big enough to come up with that quote.

U best change you name to IBENOTCOOL cause that is exactly what you are, Not Cool

Now go stuff a big load of crap in your piehole.

Quote:
Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha

Hold on I am pouring you something

A huge GLASS of STFU

enjoy