View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #323
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
TB, thanks for the assessment. I'm not trying to push a button and act like there aren't good arguments, as you have made, against VY. I also have said I understand that there is an overwhelming VY love that borders on insane that people have a backlash too. You are one of the posters I respect alot and I know that you have your reasons. I just see it sometimes though and the guy can't throw an int without brouhaha(wanted to use that ) over how bad he sucks. I guess since I didn't go to UT or wasn't a big rival I just always enjoyed the guy playing. He definitely isn't having a good year. I just think that some people who aren't really analyzing it don't get that him sucking doesn't make our choice any better if they suck over time too. At least I got to bring Buffalo Bill into the equation.
I think for the most part, we are on the same page with the caveat being that I'm way more boisterous about my opinions (which is probably born out of rivalries that exists - even here in my office)..