View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #60
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.
You will hear whatever I want you to.

There was no shot at you at all. Everyone here knows that you are just a troll and want to argue both sides of an argument.

I still feel the same way as I have always felt. It is wrong for corperations and brokers to own Bull Pen seats and sell at tremendous profits. At the same time, I will take whoever I chose to the game because I paid for them, they are mine, and I am not making a thin dime off of them. I don't feel as if I need to check with ANYONE if it is OK to help a charity out.

Some of you need to check your blood pressure.

Seriously.