View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #58
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
FWIW!!! I have had a change of attitude!! From this day forward I will sell, auction, WHATEVER, my available tickets to the highest bidder, whether that be Texan fan or not. What ever money I make will go to the charity of my choice. If my fellow seatmates dont care, then why should I.

I have two tickets avail to the Saints game!! Contact me via pm with your highest bid, if you are interested! This is not a joke, I am completely serious!!! All bids will need to be in by Friday morning. I will also be posting this at my work! HIghtest bidder gets the tickets.

BTW: Next time we play the Cowboys, Titans, or Jags, I will make sure my two tickets on row C go to them!!

Thanks! Have a nice day!!
My advice is to sell your tickets on ebay. I believe I have very similar seats as you, just a couple sections over. I suspect you will fetch a pretty good amount and your charity will be very pleased, I am sure.

List them on ebay 19 days in advance of the game on a 10 day auction. That gives you plenty of time for shipment and/or payment delays. I wouldn't cut it too close. Total fees as a percentage on the sales prices runs around 10% to 12%.

I will be around for the Saints game, looking to meet up with the Blue Crew thing and the guys in the Yellow Lot. Just see what I am missing out on. At that time, I will give you all my experiences and advice of selling on ebay if you want to hear it.

Selling tickets on this board is sometimes limited but there are few people I talk to on an occassional basis before I list on ebay. This board is hit or miss. Maybe you will have better results than me.

Good luck!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote