View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #300
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Some of us never wanted VY. I was a trade down and get an O-lineman guy myself. I don't think VY is a bust. I think he will be a lower grade Steve McNair. I liked Steve McNair and was at the ONLY draft party that Dud threw for us the year Steve was drafted. Now sure some of us pick on the IQ Kid, but, for me, part of it is because some of the people that are saying "give Vince more time" are the same ones who called Mario a "bust" last season. It's a payback thing. We didn't start this VY/Mario is a bust thing. The Mario is a bust group did by shoving the praises of "his holiness" down our throats last season. Sure we should give Vince more time, but that doesn't mean he isn't stinking it up right now.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote