View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #56
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Teddy seems like you have been busted. Dig this...just come to the game sit down and STFU. There is nothing wrong with you letting other fans in your seats..the stupid thing you did was give them away. Traitor..hahaha
He did not get busted and why don't you STFU and stick something in your pie whole to keep it shut.

I still maintain that an individual sells their own ticket because they are not using it I could careless, preferr home team fans but it was for charity so i could careless.

Companies specifically designed to buy PSLs and Season tickets just to sell for exsorbantly high prices is a bad thing and that will never change.

My stance on the subject has never changed nor will it.

ubenotcool, I am not sure why you think it is your right to tell people what to think and to not have an opinion about how tickets are done then to tell them to STFU because you disagree with their position is rude and wrong and ever since you have come to the Texans board you have done just that. You have blasted me, G'Ma and a few other people because we do not belive corporations should own PSLs to sell.

Geez, I think we all need to take a drink and relax during the bye week because we all seem to be a little highly strung.