View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #298
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
That was the issue ... it was to many words for us Tinnheads to read.

My point still stands. Manning went to Tenn. and still does not get this attention.
Other than the Tennessee Vols, what other large schools are their deserving of the attention one would get with schools like:
Texas (VY)
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
Texas Christian

In short, the Great State of Texas > Tennessee

By the way, I am sure that if message boards were as prevalent back when Manning was in school, I am sure that 'Ol Miss fans would have written a lot more than 14 or 15 pages about him..