View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #290
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
I think you must have just got frustrated with Arrow.

I've just re-read page 14 & none of his posts are personal attacks in terms onf name calling or abuse. None of mine or Arrows debates here stem from hate.

We're mischievous & like to stir the pot but we play by the rules & only do it for fun. We both have good rep which we wouldn't have if we were complete azzholes.
Post 274 and 275 are both personal attacks in my mind. If me saying "Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know your probably one of my least favorite posters" is a personal attack, then both of those posts are easily personal attacks.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote