View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #288
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
How is this guy Blazing Arrow still posting? Almost every post of his on page 14 is a personal attack . I've had a post of mine deleted for telling a guy he was a least favorite poster of mine. Explain this to me.
I think you must have just got frustrated with Arrow.

I've just re-read page 14 & none of his posts are personal attacks in terms onf name calling or abuse. None of mine or Arrows debates here stem from hate.

We're mischievous & like to stir the pot but we play by the rules & only do it for fun. We both have good rep which we wouldn't have if we were complete azzholes.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote