View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #287
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Also you do not find it completely asinine that this thread has gone on for 13 pages. I just felt I might as well keep it going ... I mean do Texans fans really have so much man love for Young? A Qb who has been dogged for 13 pages? He is either terrible and it should be let to die ... or alot of the fans do not actually believe the tripe they are selling in this thread.
Wow, you sound like your crying....now quick run along and start a thread on the Jags MB how Vince is the governor of Texas........the guy sucks

The guy is Mike Vick without the agility or top end speed.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BDahCWm0oVg

quick somebody go make a Meryl hodge vs Vince Young "round 2" video, because that guy (for once) knew what the hell he was talking about.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote