View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #47
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
The enemy is one the field, not in the stands.

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Rant over. Now, move along...nothing to see here. Lets get back to tailgating!
Teddybear, no need to take shots at me because I agree with another poster. YOu really expect anyone to believe that lame excuse. Have fun at the game chump and I don't want to see any complaining coming out of your piehole anymore about the "great endzone" seats being invaded..LMAO.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote