View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #286
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
How is this guy Blazing Arrow still posting? Almost every post of his on page 14 is a personal attack . I've had a post of mine deleted for telling a guy he was a least favorite poster of mine. Explain this to me.
Feel free to point out any personal attacks--you can report the individual posts. I don't have the time or inclination right now to read through this whole thread to find them. Generally BA keeps his toes behind the line and attacks the post rather than the poster.