View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

The Dawg Pound is not a good argument for your discussion. They let Chad Johnson jump in the stands. And by the way, they do have opposing fans in the Dawg Pound. They also do it in the Black Hole. Joe Texan was front row.

It will never be exclusively for Texans fans as long as the Bull Pen is filled with holier than thou fans wearing orange colored shades, a VY jockstrap around thier mouths and VY UT jerseys. If you don't believe me look at pictures of the Bull Pen during that game. Hell, the Texans have not even helped by weeding out the corperate owners in the past 5 years...the losing battle starts there.

I like opposing fans. They are not the enemy. The opposing team is the enemy. I get perpective on tailgating, game festivities, stadiums, and such.

It is one game for charity. Get over it.