View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #269
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Know what really amuse me is a Dolphin fan coming on the Texans board and talking sh*t about the Titans. Now that is grasping at something ... not really sure what it is.

Also you do not find it completely asinine that this thread has gone on for 13 pages. I just felt I might as well keep it going ... I mean do Texans fans really have so much man love for Young? A Qb who has been dogged for 13 pages? He is either terrible and it should be let to die ... or alot of the fans do not actually believe the tripe they are selling in this thread.

No other QB in the NFL gets as much attention as the effort put into this thread on ANY board. Not Manning, not Brady ... so what is the deal really?

Personally I would keep him on a short leash in our next game ... if he starts to suck again ... maybe it is time to sit him for a bit and just let him get his composer back.
That's because people from Houston have been knowing about this guy since he was early in high school. Did you forget he is from Houston? In other words, we have been kind of waiting to talk about this.

Your just starting to figure him out. Probably the main reason you can't see that he is regressing, not progressing.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 11-12-2007 at 08:16 PM.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote