View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #256
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
You are one to talk.

Your sig is of a QB that doesn't even play for your team and is about to retire.
I have had several sigs deleted for not meeting the requirments of the board. This was the one that stuck .... plus I am still a McNair fan just not the team he is on.

How does that relate? It is not like he never played on the team. I guess Childress should be ashamed to have his name as well right?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote