View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #253
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You've got to be kidding me. Are you completely clueless about NFL history and the success of past Miami teams? They know about winning, much more than either of our teams or cities.

You should take a break, buddy. Your trolling efforts are getting weaker and weaker. Take a walk in the sunshine and clear your head or something. I expect better from you.
Know what really amuse me is a Dolphin fan coming on the Texans board and talking sh*t about the Titans. Now that is grasping at something ... not really sure what it is.

Also you do not find it completely asinine that this thread has gone on for 13 pages. I just felt I might as well keep it going ... I mean do Texans fans really have so much man love for Young? A Qb who has been dogged for 13 pages? He is either terrible and it should be let to die ... or alot of the fans do not actually believe the tripe they are selling in this thread.

No other QB in the NFL gets as much attention as the effort put into this thread on ANY board. Not Manning, not Brady ... so what is the deal really?

Personally I would keep him on a short leash in our next game ... if he starts to suck again ... maybe it is time to sit him for a bit and just let him get his composer back.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote