View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #237
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Yeah in the context of having shown some good things in year one. In that context you wouldn't give up on a player who was struggling in year two.

You responded as if I was a homer banging on about how great it was to win ROTY. I didn't do that in any way.

It's not like this is the smack forum.I understand Texans fans have no interest in Young but it's your thread & I thought it was for football discussion.

Your right, my bad.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote