View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #236
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
well by the looks of your avatar, its obvious why you don't like VY. guess he just isn't the white errrr right color. why not just make it a noose or swastika? practically the same thing imho. maybe you can mix in a white hood and burning cross next time.....

as for VY, he is struggling and has regressed this year but he still makes plays and should get better over time. he looks a little slower now though and that is worrisome. he might have bought into the hype in the offseason and not commited himself enough. plus then you have the Madden curse.....but I guarantee you we would all be whistling Dixie (no pun intended) if VY was a Texan and we were 6-3....that is for sure.
Despite the urge, I am going to stay on topic here and not tear into you politically. Instead, I am just going to suggest that you not play race cards...mainly because they make you look like a complete imbecile in any sort of an intelligent discussion. Just ask any race baiter who has ever run for office.

Now, as far as football is concerned. When does Vince Young make a play? With 4 TDs, 10 INTs, and 5 fumbles on the year...I would say that he blows far more plays than he makes. If Young was the QB for the Texans, we would not be 6-3...we probably wouldn't even be 4-5. As someone said above, the Titans are winning games in spite of Vince Young, not because of. Hell, if the Texans had that sort of defense...we'd be 6-3. Probably better.

As for the Madden curse, I am not even going to touch on that sort of idiocy.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote