View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #228
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I will cry the day that bust of an over-rated jackass comes to lead this team. Fortunately, it will be the same day that hell freezes over and John Kerry is elected president. Thus, I am not worried about it.

If he was brought here, probably as the result of a massive front office brain fart, I can gaurantee you that there would be no superbowl in our future.
well by the looks of your avatar, its obvious why you don't like VY. guess he just isn't the white errrr right color. why not just make it a noose or swastika? practically the same thing imho. maybe you can mix in a white hood and burning cross next time.....

as for VY, he is struggling and has regressed this year but he still makes plays and should get better over time. he looks a little slower now though and that is worrisome. he might have bought into the hype in the offseason and not commited himself enough. plus then you have the Madden curse.....but I guarantee you we would all be whistling Dixie (no pun intended) if VY was a Texan and we were 6-3....that is for sure.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 11-12-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote