View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #227
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
You said he won Rookie of the Year in year one, as if you can win the Rookie of the Year in your fourth year or something. I was saying you can only win the Rookie of the Year in your first year, so you sayin "in his first year" really doesn't mean shiz.
Yeah in the context of having shown some good things in year one. In that context you wouldn't give up on a player who was struggling in year two.

You responded as if I was a homer banging on about how great it was to win ROTY. I didn't do that in any way.

It's not like this is the smack forum.I understand Texans fans have no interest in Young but it's your thread & I thought it was for football discussion.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote