View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #226
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
So you choose to skip the part where me a Titans fan, honestly points out Young's flaws & you come back with this crap.What's with the ROTY fixation?You had one as well on Defense,great player IMO.

If your using a braile screen & keyboard I apologize. Maybe you could wipe the drool & food off them give it another shot at reading my post.
You said he won Rookie of the Year in year one, as if you can win the Rookie of the Year in your fourth year or something. I was saying you can only win the Rookie of the Year in your first year, so you sayin "in his first year" really doesn't mean shiz.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote