View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I didnt really get any usefull info out of the interview i wish RS didnt pass up on the opportunity to talk smack to the titans but i guess he will express his true feelings with his actions on the field this year. One thing i did like was how massive this guy truly is, i watch total access every night and he is by far the biggest man ive ever seen on the show his nickname truly fits "beast"
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote