View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #223
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
First of all, ROTY is only awarded to guys "in year one".

He won the ROTY simply because of his rushing abilities and that seems to not be working at all this year. Last year he averaged 6.7 yards per run and had 7 rushing TDs. This year he is averaging 3.9 yards per run and has only 2 rushing TDs.

He certainly didn't win it with a 51.5% completion percentage, 6.2 yards per attempt, and more INTs than TDs passing. He won the ROTY last year inspite of him having a 66.7 QB rating last year.
So you choose to skip the part where me a Titans fan, honestly points out Young's flaws & you come back with this crap.What's with the ROTY fixation?You had one as well on Defense,great player IMO.

If your using a braile screen & keyboard I apologize. Maybe you could wipe the drool & food off them give it another shot at reading my post.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote