View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #208
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

you gotta love VY but he is regressing this year big time. teams arent going for his ball fakes when he scrambles and his passing is really below average at this point. he is still early in his development but he has some huge steps left to take. i think the OC is babying him a bit as far as the passing game goes and it is stunting his development. I also feel that VY may not have put as much effort into this offseason because I don't see anything new or improved in his game. He also looks a step slower on his scrambles and not as elusive. They have only lost 3 games but its been more due to the defense and coaching than anything else. Last year, the defense had a lot to do with their 2nd half success but VY contributed greatly to it as well.....this year I just dont see it.

As he is a division rival, I hope the guy fails and then he leaves Tennessee and goes elsewhere and does well. Who knows, maybe he comes home to Houston and leads us to the SB but I don't ever see him doing diddly with the Titans. Even VY can't overcome the Bud Adams curse or how freaking cheap Adams is in regards to players and FAs. That roster on offense is pathetic.