View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007   #8
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

The enemy is one the field, not in the stands.

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Rant over. Now, move along...nothing to see here. Lets get back to tailgating!