View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007   #167
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Please explain who "they" are .... all I have said from day one is he wins games. When he QBs the team we are 13-7 ... Carr was what again while at the helm of the moos? Right ..... some peolpe win others suck so bad that they get benched.

So in the last two games played aganst the Titans your QB has been benched and injured ... at least our guy can take a hit when need be.

I also believe my words were "poor play' and "sub par" ... please explain how I am giving him any "props" with those comments?

"They" are VY supporters. That's fine, his teams wins but the Titans have the defense, the running game(Henry last year,LTubb this year)and special teams to thank for that. You can take one of those games(in reference to the last 2 games against the Titans) which was last year and throw that out the window. We do not have the self sacking QB anymore and have a better QB now. IMO we have the second best QB in the AFC South. VY is talented, I don't deny that,he's just not proven to be a efficient passer as of yet.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 11-11-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote