View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Hey, go buy a balloon :stirpot

(someone needs to explain that to me again some day - the Mrs. was reading tailgate rules and was like "no balloons, what?" I told her it had to do with Doc and Carrie and a raging balloon, but I couldn't remember.
I would LOVE to discuss this with you, but the Men in Striped Shirts at Reliant have told me that this issue is not up for discussion, forget that it ever happened.

Doc is still banned from possessing a helium tank in Houston city limits...

There is a difference between bringing in the enemy and taking out the lights...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote