View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007   #158
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Don't be so sure about that seeing that you have a team that is full with terrible WR's. I thought VY could make everyone around him better? That's what they said last year and now since he is sucking they are giving him all the excuses David Carr used to get. I have seen many of the so called drops and many were over thrown making it hard for the WR to catch. Go ahead and defend VY, you can only do it so long before the truth comes out. Take off the Baby Blue glasses and maybe you can see a little more clearly.
Please explain who "they" are .... all I have said from day one is he wins games. When he QBs the team we are 13-7 ... Carr was what again while at the helm of the moos? Right ..... some peolpe win others suck so bad that they get benched.

So in the last two games played aganst the Titans your QB has been benched and injured ... at least our guy can take a hit when need be.

I also believe my words were "poor play' and "sub par" ... please explain how I am giving him any "props" with those comments?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote