View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007   #132
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Roydell Williams going 46 yards over and around Dunta Robinson shows otherwise.
this statement shows you know nothing about football. How about the three dropped balls in the endzone for Mr. Williams? Guess those don't count?

Quote:
I read somewhere that the WR group in Tennessee is by design due to VY's unorthodox style of play. They wanted guys who could run around and get open while VY scrambles around behind the line. Sorry, I don't have a link.
That seals it. Troupe alone has dropped 5 balls in the last 2 weeks. If he sees the field again I would be suprise.

I remind you that the Titans are 6-2 despite the poor play of Young. If Young comes around we are in the class of the Pats and Colts. The Colts being a team that we held to there second lowest point total of the season. Only other team to hold them to fewer? the Pats.

Say all you want about Young but in the end we are a playoff team and the Moos would have to win out to even sniff a playoff spot.

3-6 and 0-3 in division. To say you suck would be an understatement.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote