View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Another trade offer to entertain.

I've now been offered Andre Johnson for Steven Jackson in another league. The homer in me of course, wants AJ and even though Jackson has been a bust so far this year, I kind of want to hold onto him. But at the same time, the Rams have a sh*tty offense. What would you do? My RB's are Edgerrin, Peterson, just picked up Holmes, and Thomas Jones. WR's are Larry Fitz, Chad Johson, Stallworth, Hines Ward and D. Mason.

alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote