View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007   #4
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints Game: 2 Yellow Lot Parking Passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
If you can't get a pass, park in blue and walk over, you'd be welcome by a bunch of us!

Grass kicks a***!
I have blue myself...and I keep thinking yellow is really the place to be. I might trade blue for yellow next year because if we lose blue is to hard to get out of...and that grass is just plain nicer to park on. If Hollywood parks yellow, I know thats the place to be. I want to tailgate with the guy that has the nerve to -party with the fans in the BLACKHOLE!!
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote