View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My turn to call in the troops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Thanks y'all.

I should say after gg's post about transfusion, I'm very shady on the details. My family tends to keep a lot from me because I tend to freak out about them (ie: my grandma being in the hospital for 3 weeks and I did nothing but sit at home...quiet...and everyone knows how hard it is for me to be quiet). I have a feeling that it's much more serious than they are letting on, but nobody will tell me anything other than the transfusion stuff.

I really do appreciate it.
Never think the worst, always think the best. GrandPa wil be there spoiling the grandchildren so much you will be upset and doing all the things he said never to do to your own kids.

I know how hard it is to go through things and not be told the truth (I am baby of family) but I have learned sometimes it is best because what you think is far worse than what is actually happening.

They are coming to see their baby and to make sure her future husband knows who will kick his ass and I am not speaking of Dad or Grandad, it is always mom or G-Ma who do the ass kicking.

You could be 60 and you will always be their baby, that is how it works.

With that said if I can do anything just ask.

Smile, and always think positive it works better.