View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007   #4
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 45762 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My turn to call in the troops...

Thanks y'all.

I should say after gg's post about transfusion, I'm very shady on the details. My family tends to keep a lot from me because I tend to freak out about them (ie: my grandma being in the hospital for 3 weeks and I did nothing but sit at home...quiet...and everyone knows how hard it is for me to be quiet). I have a feeling that it's much more serious than they are letting on, but nobody will tell me anything other than the transfusion stuff.

I really do appreciate it.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote