View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005   #6
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Detroit using another first rounder on an offensive skill position. Is this a new trend for bad teams? Are they trying to make a poor mans colts? I dont get it.. the Cardinals have been doing it to.

Maybe its all gonna pay off in the end.. i dunno.. I have a feeling though, if they would go out and get a veteran QB out of free agency.. you would see the Lions take off.. possibly the cardinals too.. but they have coaching probs as well.

anywho.. I like the pick. It seems feasible and Derrick Johnson could be a playmaker for us. What position would he play though? ILB? kind of wastes his speed rushing ability.. OLB? but we need an ILB.. I dont care where he plays, long as he is good.

for this to happen though.. Tennessee has to take Alex Barron over Derrick Johnson.. does Tennessee need an OT that bad?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote