Thread: Money Leagues
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007   #5
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Money Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Wow, I need to be in a league like that. I can't even get one person I know to join a league.

There's a permanent list of people waiting to get in our league. I have only been in a few years, and that only happened because the league was in a bind one year, without a place to host the SB party, and my wife and I hosted it our house even though I wasn't a league member. The league voted me to the top of the waiting list for displaying traits that are valued in the league, and we ended up hosting the party again the next year... what a blow out!
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote