View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Makes you wonder if a draft could be so weak that the price of trading up might flip-flop. In a situation where nobody wanted to give that kind of money for the top 5-10 players could things ever get to a point where a team with the number one pick in the draft actually gives the spot up pick-for-pick or even pays a price to trade down?

Just a hypothetical question really, I can't imagine it ever getting to that point because someone is always ready to get excited over a potential player. Right now nobody is seeing anything but give it a couple of months. We'll get our news/numbers from the combine and start studying stats/highlights and then we'll all start to fall in love with some player who would be perfect for the ______________ (insert name of favorite team here).

I swear I love the draft just this [...] much less than football season itself.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote